Glad to be in this Forum, .Verse .BeverlyHills

Please say hello to Freename or present your personal Freename domains, ideas and great products around the Freename world!
Forum rules
You are invited to an honest and open discussion about Web3 domains.

Anyhow, to make this forum an attractive platform for everyone, we want to enable a pleasant discussion basis, which is why there are a few rules - as follows.

Any comments containing the following elements will be deleted without further notice:
1. Harassment, disrespect & incitement for violation of law
2. Posts without the slightest relation to forum topics & spam
3. Multiple registrations of members & duplicated content
We do everything we can to make visitors of this forum feel comfortable here.

And now have fun around Web3 domains!

Glad to be in this Forum, .Verse .BeverlyHills

Postby Page Howe » Thu 29. Jun 2023, 14:07

Full disclosure this is Page Howe and I'm a consultant for Freename. I joined Freename because ive simply wanted to own my own TLD and share the power of TLD community management and the opportunities available in Networks since 1998.

Ive been in and around domains since 1997 and have 10,000 + regular ICANN A Root domains, and i like that the A Root works every day for all these years, is a public internet, regulated, allows the perception of everyones input, etc

But I also want MY OWN TLD , MINE! SO with the Freename.io platform i feel i have MY TLDs, yes im using their system, but IM really the owner.

Glad this forum is setup, certainly let me know if i can help anyone as we collaborate for our mutual benefit.

Page
Page Howe

by Advertising » Thu 29. Jun 2023, 14:07

Advertising

Re: Glad to be in this Forum, .Verse .BeverlyHills

Postby 123 » Sun 2. Jul 2023, 12:30

Dear Page, Nice to meet you here in the forum.

I am very glad to read here directly from such a successful businessman in the domain industry of Web 2.

We can all only benefit from your experience: https://www.businessinsider.com/meet-pa ... ar-2012-12

Postby Expert » Sun 2. Jul 2023, 13:19

.Verse and .BeverlyHills are excellent TLDs. Great catch! Quality is always better than quantity.
Expert

Postby Freenamer » Sun 2. Jul 2023, 16:56

Page Howe wrote:Full disclosure this is Page Howe and I'm a consultant for Freename. I joined Freename because ive simply wanted to own my own TLD and share the power of TLD community management and the opportunities available in Networks since 1998.

Ive been in and around domains since 1997 and have 10,000 + regular ICANN A Root domains, and i like that the A Root works every day for all these years, is a public internet, regulated, allows the perception of everyones input, etc

But I also want MY OWN TLD , MINE! SO with the Freename.io platform i feel i have MY TLDs, yes im using their system, but IM really the owner.

Glad this forum is setup, certainly let me know if i can help anyone as we collaborate for our mutual benefit.

Page

Thats a great statement. Thank you for your introduction.
I have the following situation: currently I have a budget of $ 1,000 to invest in Freename TLDs.
What is your recommendation for a selection of good TLDs to invest my money in within my budget?
Freenamer

Postby DomainersDirectory » Wed 10. Jan 2024, 03:24

Hey everyone, just found out about this Forum and as a Freename TLD owner, i'm delighted to see a dedicated web forum.

I own .WalletAddress, and a couple of other Freename TLDs

and I have just started the Domainers Directory ( http://domainers.directory ), a web2 and web3 inclusive domainers hub of resources and connections, I'll be sure to add this forum to the Directory and share our Freename related content with you all on here

Speak to you all soon
DomainersDirectory

Postby Albert Einstein » Tue 16. Jan 2024, 20:34

DomainersDirectory wrote:Hey everyone, just found out about this Forum and as a Freename TLD owner, i'm delighted to see a dedicated web forum.

I own .WalletAddress, and a couple of other Freename TLDs

and I have just started the Domainers Directory ( http://domainers.directory ), a web2 and web3 inclusive domainers hub of resources and connections, I'll be sure to add this forum to the Directory and share our Freename related content with you all on here

Speak to you all soon

Welcome to the forum!

.WalletAddress is a perfect domain, especially for the payment functionality of web3 domains.

Your directory is fantastic. I like this section very much: https://domainers.directory/listing-cat ... ing-tools/
Albert Einstein

Postby shattered.guru » Sat 3. Feb 2024, 07:42

under? over? or just down & out?

wow, TLD envy is alive & well! love them, I'm so jealous .verse .beverlyhills cool! cool! cool!

I've added my randy list of domains & TLD's on my profile. It was 1997 also when I first started to explore the www. domain world after being introduced to 'fetch' in attempts of both a professional non-profit & personal web presence (mainstreetmuseum.org, intaccc.com) you can get a glimpse of them on the wayback machine (the former was originally designed after the MJT's (Museum of Jurassic Technology)- https://mjt.org/ so glad to see somethings never change).

In the 000's my path would take me other places than seriously digging deeper into ftp protocol, yet even still I was able to engage with ww2 in significant ways. Shear necessity [circa 2015] found me dipping my toe into the blockchain as was my introduction to crypto.

Fast Forward>> today I'm currently working on my latest y-contributor application & seeking a co-founder. I'll post more about that here somewhere. Oh, and I've since re-acquired intaccc.com for kicks n giggles.

Mark E Merrill aka shattered.guru
"No one is exempt from the odds of even"
-Marilyn Manson
shattered.guru

Postby FNfam » Sat 3. Feb 2024, 11:31

Welcome to this forum!

shattered.guru wrote:wow, TLD envy is alive & well! love them, I'm so jealous .verse .beverlyhills cool! cool! cool!

You don't have to be jealous. We are still very early and many excellent TLDs are still available.
This will certainly change as the year progresses, as sales are increasing regularly and software development is moving very fast.
In addition, the crypto market is very likely to revive strongly in 2024, driven by a new cycle in the Bitcoin boom.
FNfam

Return to Introduction & Personal Freename Projects